About Us

Welcome to the Left-field Loonies blog, yes another Pittsburgh Pirates blog. This one is a bit different though, it is written by two high school kids with a passion for the Pirates.. I know what you are thinking, we can not possibly know anything about baseball, especially at a high enough level to write reasonable blog posts that would be worth your time reading. To this I would like to say that you are wrong. I myself  Tyler, have played baseball since the age of five and have been hooked ever since. I can still remember that first time that I attended a Pirates game with my Dad back at Three Rivers, even though that's about all I can tell you. You're just going to have to trust me and know that I am very educated about the game.

Now for a little about us, as I mentioned earlier I am high school student at Fox Chapel Area High School in Pittsburgh. I play three sports at Fox Chapel those sports being football, wrestling, and lastly and most importantly baseball. Baseball has always been apart of my life since a very young age and I look forward to sharing that passion with you through this blog. 

Lastly I can not really say that, with a sound mind, I think this blog is going much of anywhere at all but we are not writing it to be successful. I am writing this blog because of the tremendous respect we have for the game, and it gives us a chance to express our love for Pirates Baseball. You can also follow us on twitter at @TLFLB. Thanks to any readers out there and share this with your friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment